• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Camera: so far, almost so good!

djb28

Android Enthusiast
Dec 16, 2010
I seem to have things working well. The only problem i have found so far, Is that the camera and video keeps calling for a memory card to use camera. There is one in there. In settings for card it says total space unavailable and available space, unavailable. I format but nothing happens. Available internal 1.45 GB

If i do get the camera to work sometimes by closing and restarting the app. then i can snap a pic, But, when i go into gallery it says SD card unmounted or not present. What do you think happened?

Whew. Okay thanks. No pulling will have to take place here!
It was late last night after all the rooting and stuff. I played with the phone and never did a restart. So i just did and it shows the SD card again. Thanks. Sometimes you dont think of the simple things!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones