• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Can I find a carrier to support this Note 5 phone?

Lillym

Lurker
May 4, 2012
I am being forced to upgrade 4 phones by Sprint & T-Mobile. I have the Note 5 and they are giving me a free Samsung Galaxy A32 with lower resolution, no stylus and poorer quality. The new note they want $1100.00 for with a stylus, but I don't want to buy from them and I am not happy being arbitrarily forced to change. I wonder if anyone still has this phone with another carrier?

what about the note 9 or the note 10 or 10+? they are sure to be cheaper than the note 20 or s22 ultra.

i had the note 5 when it was released. i soon jumped ship to the note 8 and then the note 10+ when they were released.

i think it is time that you moved on anyways. phones by design last only 3-4 years. that is when support stops. more and more apps will stop working as the devs update their apps to the newer os. things will start to slow waaaaaaay down. 3 years is the longest i have ever owned a phone.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones