• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Can no longer select SIM cards for calls on Motorola Edge 20 Pro

Hi,

I have 2 SIM cards in my Edge Pro 20.

Until now, when I dialled a number via my car radio, a pop-up appeared where I could select the SIM card. I also could set a default SIM card for a contact in the selection menue.

If I had already dialled the number from a certain sim card, then the same sim was automatically selected again.

Recently, the sim cards in the pop-up are no longer clickable. The checkbox to save the selection has also disappeared.

1691577878167-png.1109658

I'm on Android 13, build number T1RAS33.55-15-10-3.

Any help would be appreciated

I think this might help. Follow this, and reset the calling SIM preferences.

To do it through Google Dialer/Phone app
Phone app >> 3 dot menu in the top-right >> Settings >> Calling accounts (Under GENERAL) >> Voice calls (Under 'Make and receive calls') >> Always ask

To do it through the system settings app
Settings app >> Network & Internet >> Internet >> Settings icon beside your carrier name >> SIM preferences >> Voice calls ('Under Preferred SIM for') >> Always ask

Reactions: romanl123
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones