• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Can you create playlists? Can you record the radio? Does it have a shuffle mode?

Can you create playlists? Can you record the radio? Does it have a shuffle mode?

I asked these questions on another site, but did not receive a reply.:smokingsomb:

1) Yes
2) Never tried; although something I recall reading says no.
3) Cant help there as I'm not a fan of shuffle. If it doesn't you can always install any numbers of music players that have shuffle.

Upvote 0
It has shuffle, which i always use. I also use mortplayer music app, which only plays music from a specific folder (of folders). With studiokuma app i can make that folder invisable to the stock music scanner, which not only speeds up scanning, but lets the 2 players specialize in completely seperate music areas.

Upvote 0
This might seem like a lame response as it's not a direct answer.
You can modify a playlist to play in any order so shuffle a group of songs randomly by hand (finger swipe). In playlist mode, Menu, the Change order. A press on the arrows allows grading of that song anywhere in the list so dragging and dropping randomly would give a "1 shuffle playback". Being not the usual 1 to x playthrough you could probably listen to the psudo shuffle several times before you could anticipate which songs were next then do another shuffle for another batch of plays.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones