• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

CANCELED: Galaxy S, Vibrant, Captivate

Status
Not open for further replies.

rawfa

Sep 12, 2010
After a lot of hard work I've managed to fix my wifes' Milestone...even managed to install gingerbread on it and she is loving it. So the Galaxy S, Vibrant, Captivate purchase is canceled.
Many thanks to all interested and good luck with your sales.

mods, feel free to close this thread

I have a captivate was only used between aug 2010-Feb 2011 has an otterbox impact case, 2 batteries, black body glove case and a couple tpu cases (purple, pink, red, clear and smoke I think) also has a screen protector on it. I might also still have the box. The sd card is gone but those are pretty cheap now to replace. my husband has it with him in Texas as a spare phone but hasn't been using it. I could see if he's willing to let it go since he was hoping the attain would come out by the end of this month so he could get one.

Upvote 0
I have a captivate was only used between aug 2010-Feb 2011 has an otterbox impact case, 2 batteries, black body glove case and a couple tpu cases (purple, pink, red, clear and smoke I think) also has a screen protector on it. I might also still have the box. The sd card is gone but those are pretty cheap now to replace. my husband has it with him in Texas as a spare phone but hasn't been using it. I could see if he's willing to let it go since he was hoping the attain would come out by the end of this month so he could get one.

Sounds good. Let me know if your husband is whiling to let it go and for how much.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones