1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Support Cannot activate Virgin phone (Error Code 06-07-59020)

1. skyfire322

skyfire322 Member

I just received a replacement Optimus V today. While attempting to activate it, it has gone from 3G, to 1X, then to no service. I've tried the number code (ten 1's for MDN & MSID), but to no avail. I can't get anywhere with VM customer service, because all they say is "we'll look into it."

Any ideas?

Advertisement
  2. Phatninja55

Phatninja55 Well-Known Member

Your going to have to contact vm from another phone, and try and get them to help.
  3. tli

tli Well-Known Member

This is the source of your problem... You can't just randomly enter or change your MDN and MSID. The MDN is your phone number, and your particular MSID is provided by VM during the activation process. As Phatninja55 advised, you need to call VM again, and re-activate.