1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Support Cannot find feature that was in The Galaxy S (3G)

1. Cypris

Cypris New Member

Up until recently, i owned a Galaxy S, which i lost just over a week ago. Luckily i had insurance on the device so i was able to get it replaced, but the 3G version was discontinued so i was sent the Galaxy S 4G. On my old one, i had the ability to Slide my finger downward from the middle of the screen and it would launch the applications list. I remember it being configurable.. i just dont remember where the hell the option is, and every search result on the net is referencing "the action to open notifications and quick settings". I dont believe that i downloaded an app for this feature as i remember that i found this feature accidentally. can someone point me in the right direction?

Advertisement
  2. ROMVS

ROMVS Member

Try swipepad, you should be able to choose where you start swiping from. Btw, I haven't found one that starts in the middle of the screen. If you find one, let me know too.