cannot seem to install new ROM wilth CM

Last Updated:

1. drumtrucker

drumtrucker Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Have tried a few ROMs using Rom Manager with no problems, but since installing Froyo Kangerade 4.0.7, I cannot get rid of it (install a different ROM). Tried several times and just keeps coming back to it.

Advertisement
  2. UBRocked

UBRocked VZW Nexus Please!!! VIP Member

ROM Manager has had issues with the recovery not flashing correctly. I just went through this trying to backup a ROM I'm currently running. You can "flash alternate recovery" at the bottom of the main page and then flash back to CM and try again. This usually does it for me but tonight I had to apply an old recovery 2.0.1.4 (that one worked for me) and then flash back to the current recovery...then try to flash the ROM again.

3. drumtrucker

drumtrucker Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

the only other thing I could think of (b4) your reply was that I had changed setting to not show progress bar when backing up or restoring. I just put back to 'show' and it just installed a ROM.

4. nathan312

nathan312 Well-Known Member

Checking the tick for "not showing progress bar" shouldn't, hopefully lol, mess things up to where you cannot install another ROM. That's weird...maybe you found a bug. What version of CW are you on?