• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Can't connect to AF from Tapatalk

I think it's just unfortunate that the site's owner says "Because I said so" through an intermediary.

An intermediary? That was the Community Manager, the guy responsible for the day-to-day running of this vast site. That's his job.

Seems to me he's not a big Android fan, and that hurts the site's credibility.

Yup, he dislikes Android so much that he spends tens of thousands of dollars a month keeping this place running so that members like you and I can access it for free. ;)

Reactions: Martimus and Xyro
Upvote 0
Dark Reality the post above yours links to the mobile app that supports AF. If you don't wish to use it you may like the mobile version of the site more than the full version while browsing on your phone. In the lower right hand corner of your screen you will see a drop down box that says "phandroid skin" click on it and change it to AF mobile to change to a mobile friendly skin.

Upvote 0
Reactions: El Presidente
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones