• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Can't decide on next phone

Yesevil

Android Enthusiast
Dec 20, 2012
Preston, Lancs, UK
(Sorry if this in wrong section admin)

The time has come for me to change phone, currently have a Nexus 5.

I'm looking at LG G3, Moto X and Xperia Z3. If anyone has any opinions they can share or recommendations that would be great.

Main things I'm looking for are, expandable storage, as little manufacturer bloatware as possible and a good camera.

Like I say anything you can tell me or advise would be greatly appreciated :D

(Sorry if this in wrong section admin)

The time has come for me to change phone, currently have a Nexus 5.

I'm looking at LG G3, Moto X and Xperia Z3. If anyone has any opinions they can share or recommendations that would be great.

Main things I'm looking for are, expandable storage, as little manufacturer bloatware as possible and a good camera.

Like I say anything you can tell me or advise would be greatly appreciated :D
I am at that cross road again also. I so dread this. At least you have 3 phones chosen. My cell service is going through a couple of transitions, leaving me wondering. I am going to watch your thread and learn if thats ok. Best wishes to u.

Reactions: Yesevil
Upvote 0
Go for the Xperia Z3, good device overall and I do like the design.

Moto X 2014 is pretty good, no sd card, no stereo speakers and a much smaller battery.

LG G3 battery life is not that great, the higher display resolution affects 3d performance so it will work out slower than the above phones unless it's the Snapdragon 805 version in which case it will be about the same.

EDIT: Good choice ;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones