• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Can't establish a reliable data connection to the server: GALAXY GT-I7500L

klmishtam

Lurker
Jan 19, 2012
Device: GT- I7500L
Carrier: DOCOMO
Country / Language: India/ English

Someone please help me out on this issue. I know million other people are having the same problem and have tried various different ways to resolve this issue. These are the things I have tried: cleared cache, changed date and time, you tube trick(I takes me directly to Gmail sign in) and finally HARD RESET. I tried the background data enabling thing, but every time I go to Setting>Data sync; it take me to Google sign in. So, now I am have no contacts on my phone, lost all my pictures and messages and still stuck on square one.

Every time i try to sign in, that message pops up. Please if you any other solution let me know; it seems as if I have tried almost everything internet has to offer. Thank you in advance :)

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones