• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Cant find Games!

Ok so I have two games that i would love to download and for some reason i cant find them anywhere in the market. I would like to download the Angry Birds game and the game Deer Hunter 3D. I dont know why i cant find them but they are no where to be found. I dont know if you need to be on 2.2 or something. can someone help?

Scan this with an app such as Barcode Scanner

Angry Birds
chart

PAID version of Deer Hunter 3D
chart

Upvote 0
Ok so I have two games that i would love to download and for some reason i cant find them anywhere in the market. I would like to download the Angry Birds game and the game Deer Hunter 3D. I dont know why i cant find them but they are no where to be found. I dont know if you need to be on 2.2 or something. can someone help?

Strange. They both come up on my desire but the deer hunter 1 only comes up as a demo.

BTW deer hunter only gets 3 stars though.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones