• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

can't install

moonie813

Lurker
Feb 25, 2013
I have an LG MS690 2.2 froyo from metropcs. It will only let me update stock apps, and the rare App I've grabbed. I took my phone to metropcs they ran Diagnostics nd said no problem showed up the only option was,a factory reset. I've done several resets since then but havent been able to solve the issue. My error message is can't install to USB or SD card. :hmmmm2: any suggestions or insight greatly appreciated

I have an LG MS690 2.2 froyo from metropcs. It will only let me update stock apps, and the rare App I've grabbed. I took my phone to metropcs they ran Diagnostics nd said no problem showed up the only option was,a factory reset. I've done several resets since then but havent been able to solve the issue. My error message is can't install to USB or SD card. :hmmmm2: any suggestions or insight greatly appreciated

most apps now are geared for ICS and JB some still work on Gingerbread but I think Froyo is just to old for most apps now.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones