• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Can't make my phone sound in my both speakers

I plugged my edifier 2.0 to my galaxy s2 and I can hear 1 speaker well and the other one is TOO low volume.

Both speakers works. Checked the SOUND configuration but there is no config that could use to BALANCE the sound between those 2 speakers. BALANCE of sound seems to be the problem.

Appreciate your help with this lil issue.

On all sources? (Some music, sound from video, etc., may not be balanced to begin with.)

Check the speakers in some other device, like the headphone jack of an mp3 player.

Look for an audio adjustment app that has a balance control.

If it's the speakers, have them replaced. If it's the phone, you have to figure out where the imbalance is occurring. (It could be a bad earphone jack, a bad amp on the motherboard, etc.)

Upvote 0
On all sources? (Some music, sound from video, etc., may not be balanced to begin with.)

Check the speakers in some other device, like the headphone jack of an mpe player.

Look for an audio adjustment app that has a balance control.

If it's the speakers, have them replaced. If it's the phone, you have to figure out where the imbalance is occurring. (It could be a bad earphone jack, a bad amp on the motherboard, etc.)

tested the computer. with the speakers and they work fine.

tested video, music, podcast and all apps have the same imbalance.

Which r u referring to make this adjustment?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones