• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

can't pair password-less bluetooth mouse with my

Moses614

Lurker
Jan 15, 2014
I got a bluetooth mouse for my Lenovo A1000 tablet which is running 4.1.2, whatever that's called specifically....chocolate cake a la mode, peanut buster parfait, etc. I have a bluetooth keyboard I am using with it right now which work just fine and aired with it with no problem at all.

But this new mouse is not pairing at all. It's being recognized and is supposed to work without a password, but it ain't pairing. I follow the instructions which came with the mouse and all I get popping up is a window saying the passkey is incorrect. Only it's not suppose to need one. Yes I have turned the mouse on and off and reset this, that and theotherthing. Been through all that. Can anyone offer advice.

Oh, one more thing, you know how in posts like this there's always that one guy who just has to say "Well, that's what you get when you buy cheap, off-brand stuff which doesn't come with any real tech support."? Yeaaaaaah, how about we just skip that part, 'k? Thanks

Shalom,

Jeff S.

Hey, idiot, there IS no forum dedicated to this tablet. And if by some stretch of the imaginatin there is, how about a link tp my post? Because when I look at a listing of my posts, only the original one shows up, not the supposedly moved one which seems to have now vanished.

There is a forum for Lenovo as a manufacturer alright, but my post isn't there.

J

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones