cant seem to flash BB..help

Last Updated:

1. randysoto

randysoto Active Member This Topic's Starter

So I am already rooted..I downloaded the bugless beast nandroid back install..I extracted the files to a "nandroid" folder on the root of the sd card..I went to the recovery and and wiped everything, but I don't see the option to backup and restore...any ideas?

Advertisement
  2. Fabolous

Fabolous Superuser VIP Member

Did you flash SPRecovery 0.99.2b?!

Btw, for future reference, post root related questions in the root section of the forum.

3. vincentp

vincentp Well-Known Member

Do you have SPRecovery on there or are you using the stock recovery console? You can't do a Nandroid backup or restore with the stock console.

4. randysoto

Haha that's it...I need to download sprecovery..thanx hopefully I can find it on here

5. vincentp

vincentp Well-Known Member

I don't know if you need them, but these are step by step instructions to installing SPRecovery, based on a guide for installing Bugless Beast from stock. Credit to user Matth3w from Droidforums.net.

I have removed the links to the actual files, unfortunately, because I think it's against the forum rules to post them.

6. randysoto

so i decided to download smupdater7 and i installed the recovery and bitchin bagel..i still wanna try out bugless beast..when i go to sprecovery i go to adv nandroid restore and i see the 4 files that were extracted in the nandroid folder but neither of them work when i hit restore

7. daikonv

daikonv Well-Known Member

those 4 files need to be in their own directory within the nandroid directory