• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Car being towed rant

Thursday morning, (like midnight), my car got towed since then I've been jumping through hoops to get it back every time I call the tow company they have some reason why they CANT get to my car or they just ignore my request... I admit my car isn't registered and that was why they were towed it. But I'm a bit annoyed I show up to the impound lot at 8AM this morning to get my car and then I'm told over the phone I need to make an appointment. So I end up walking to work which is an hour away in 20 degree weather. I've called them 3x to get an appointment, but they won't call me back... I can't call the cops, because well, they are the ones who had my car towed in the 1st place.

Here's the part that bugs me I've now called 5x and the two truck company won't call me back... They say I need my registration to get my car, but the DMV says they need to visually SEE my VIN to issue a registration.
/rant

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones