• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Cartoon characters on tablets talking to each other

pengyou

Feb 17, 2011
North Dakota
I teach small children in my home and want to learn how to imbed technology and animation in my lessons. Here's what I want to do:
I want to have 3 tablets in various places in my living room. Each tablet will have one character - either a video of puppet or an animation. The 3 tablets MUST be synchronized, so pushing the start button on each one quickly is not going to work. They will be talking to each other and to me, and sometimes singing with each other. It would be nice if occasionally they would all get together and have a group shot on one of the tablets. My one thought was to find a program similar to powerpoint that had 3 video and audio tracks....and a way to channel each track to a separate wifi channel.

Any ideas? search words are always welcome.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones