• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Cellphone Password

A

Android Question

Hi Guys, i have a problem with my Cherry Mobile Bubble my friend use to unlock it without him knowing the password, then after that the android requests me to sign in with an G-mail, i had it but the problem is i can't connect to the internet the Data Usage of Sim is off, even the wifi. Hope you can help me guys.

Yes

I have elsewhere suggested that everyone should have their wifi set to turn on automatically (and off again if wanted) at a set time each day for this very reason. (It may also enable tracking if the phone is stolen and the thief does not realize it turns itself on). Many Samsung phones have this option built into settings. If not there are apps such as "Wifi Timer" that will do this. I have lost count of how many people have had to factory reset only because their data and wifi is off when locked out.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones