• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Cerberus - Phone theft

Shabbypenguin

Extreme Android User
Mar 28, 2011
hey guys dont have long to jump on this deal

PSA: Cerberus is free for life today, through AppGratis! : Android

cerberus is hands down the best tracking software on any device ive ever used. so good i plan to incorporate it into future builds just as a precaution, its like 2-3 bucks for lifetime membership for 5 devices. you can add and remove devices at any time, just a max of 5 at a time. i posted it here because some of the things require root and its a great program. :)

there you have it, if even n4zty bought it.... :p

Lmao what u trying to say looool:D nvm dont answer that but yea very useful especially now in days with kids that tend to run aw....i mean lose their way back home "cough" :D or maybe that cheating spo......i mean confoosed partner ....oh boy dont no1 get no ideas now. ;) Lol in all serousness this app could save your life or a family member's life also help get your phone back.

Upvote 0
There is no charge from Cerberus but SMS and data are used.
Should be able to use it on an iPhone, as long as there is an app you can install and sign in.

Speaking of signing in...it's not taking my login info on my sister's RAZR right now, not sure if it's due to heavy traffic or not. I know it's the right logon info, I may shoot an email later in the day.

Reactions: dan330
Upvote 0
There is no charge from Cerberus but SMS and data are used.
Should be able to use it on an iPhone, as long as there is an app you can install and sign in.

Speaking of signing in...it's not taking my login info on my sister's RAZR right now, not sure if it's due to heavy traffic or not. I know it's the right logon info, I may shoot an email later in the day.

Try clearing cache and data first, then force close and try again, report back

Reactions: Clementine_3
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones