• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Chaser Request Stock Root Backup

Kritter888

Android Enthusiast
Dec 9, 2012
Florida
wanted to request a backup of the orginal rom with just root , i recently changed sd cards in this one with another smaller sdcard and formated it having the custom rom cyanoid but no stock root , so would be a nice option too have for us that still toy with this one ,

either a stock rooted no user associated cwm backup i can put on the sdcard and restore as a backup is fine or a flashable zip stock for those that know how to make them into zips

I need a stock rom as well . Can't find it anywhere on the frigging internet. Apparently NOONE that has downloaded the only custom rom and the cwm has a copy of it OR care at all.... I'm ready to smash this p o s phone. I bought it from a friend end who got it Craigslist. I'm HOMELESS I CANT AFFORD THIS SHIT.

Upvote 0
In reply but off topic.
Virgin offers the Assurance wireless phone for free to qualifying low income, you receive 250 free voice mins & 250 free text a month, if your homeless man u should be getting that 250 mins voice free a month is almost the lowest 35.00 prepaid plan you can get from VM but free, id link but off topic but i felt for ya but also you shouldn't have rooted if its your primary daily only but look up assurance wireless ,

& good luck man

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones