• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Chrono Trigger 3 button press for any SNES emu?

I recently tried the lite versions of both SNESoid and SNESator... I found that SNESator seemed to run faster and smoother on my phone, so I bought it. I bought it pretty much just to play Chrono Trigger.

There is a part in Chrono Trigger where the password to a door is to hold L+R+A... I can't seem to get it to register. Is there any way to get past this part by getting it to register all 3 buttons? Anyone find a way around this?

I know Chrono Trigger is a HUGE reason people buy a SNES emulator and this door pops up about 4 hours into the game. Hardly worth it. Does SNESoid have a way around this..? Any suggestions would be helpful, (short of buying an xperia play)

First Post!!

As a side note, does anyone know where the screenshots I took on SNESator are located? I can't find them in my phone's gallery...

Could someone maybe post a game save for SNESator, that is just past the Arris Dome the first time you go to the future in Chrono Trigger?

The app description says that you can key-map if U have a hard keyboard, (I don't) so I assume some people have gotten past that part with a phone keyboard.

I've tried using my gamesaves from ZSNES but they don't load, even when placed in the right folder. Any help would be appreciated...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones