• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Compare this Forum to SGS3

Status
Not open for further replies.

paulrh

Apr 18, 2011
Not the UK
I am a fanboy of HTC (rooted ARHD 6.4 2+ year old DHD and no wish to change) but since purchasing an SGS3 for the Mrs after a totally useless HTC Sensation (she demanded a phone that works AND stays working) I cannot but help notice that pretty well all posts in HTC forums are about fundamental flaws in the HTC products design (overheating, lagging, won't start, keeps re-booting) whereas in the Samsung forums the threads are about how to fix the phone after the user messed up a ROM flash etc.

I have always thought of Samsung as a lower class brand but they sure do seem to be doing things right for the last few years.

I don't know which Samsung forum you mean. Problems are common for all of the top model phones, and the SGS3 is far from an exception. Quite the contrary, and the idea that custom roms are the cause doesn't match at all what's in that forum.

Based on that, I don't see a point to this thread other than to stir artificial controversy.

More so as neither poster here owns this phone.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones