• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Connecting bluetooth/adaptor printer to Galaxy S

wunay

Android Enthusiast
Jan 18, 2011
Staffordshire, UK
I downloaded Samsung Mobile Print to Galaxy S. I have a Blue Soleil Bluetooth adaptor that I connected directly into my HP printer. Software for the Blue Soleil was not installed onto the PC as my intention is (hopefully) to print directly to the printer from my Galaxy S. I got the printer and the Galaxy to pair with each other but am unable to get them to actually connect. Any thoughts out there?

MadBob
Thanks for link to PrinterShare. I downloaded Mobile Free and was able to send a test print to the printer. It would seem that to print anything further I would have to purchase the PrinterShare Premium Key, is that correct? The test print was completed using bluetooth but was unable to connect via wifi depite mobile itself using wifi.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones