• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help "Connection problem or invalid MMI code" After being suggested to dial a command

Hello, my name is Kervin and I wanted to know why I am getting this message. To better understand my situation.

Whenever I miss a call, the voicemail pops up and tells me to dial for example(*73). When I do that, I get the "Connetion problem or invalid MMI code".

I've never messed with my phone. I am not tech savvy or even know that much, so I know when to stay far away from meddling with somethings that I may not really know of. So, I know I did nothing to my phone to give me this message.

I've bought this phone through Best Buy, I had to buy it through a carrier so I just picked Verizon. I bought it uncontract, basically im paying its full price.

Never "rooted" or whatever else some people may call it. Id like to know how can i solve this problem?.

Thanks a bunch, passe une bonne journee

Edit: Here is a picture of what I am talking about. http://i.imgur.com/FQNBJeA.png

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones