• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Contacts and Calendar Sync problems...

HNIH

Lurker
Feb 25, 2010
Hello all.

I know that there are some other posts about the contacts and calendar sync, but, i think my problem is a bit different.

I have a HTC Tattoo with Android 1.6 and as everyone with a new phone, one of the first things to do is get all the contacts and calendar entries.

I google a solution and came across one that syncs my older Nokia phone with Google - Gmail Account. So far so good.

The problem is with the sync with my new HTC... The contacts and calender are sync but, they appear in different locations in the HTC. I have 2 different contacts list: Persons and Telephone numbers, when i sync the contacts, they go to Telephone Numbers, but, not to persons... so, when i need to call someone, i cant's search that someone in the list that appears when i use the phone menu in home... The other problem is with calendar... when i do a sync, there's no error and it's all ok, but, the calendar it's not changed...

If this is a basic thing, i'm sorry, but i'm tooooo nooooob with Android... :):):)

Thks in advance for any reply or solution.

Have fun! :D

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones