• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Contacts Photo Sync Issue & Multiple Gmail Accounts

I've been using Samsung products since the S2, back then I was also using Facebook (going on 2 years clean!) and people profile pics would sync up to my phone and that's what I would see when they called. Well after numerous phones and logging into and out of Facebook, I'm still getting the same pictures from close to 8 years ago. I can manually go into every contact and change the photo, but that's dumb and I don't keep photos of people, there's got to be a way to 'reset' all this, sure of it.

My other issue is that I've been using Gmail for both work and personal use, and for the most part my contact issue has synced, however there are some people that have info on both Gmail accounts and for instance, one will have the '+' sign in front of their number and so when I use my handsfree in my car, it will ask me what number to use, even though the number is the same. I've tried to go in and change it manually but that is a tedious process and then I may lose info on either Gmail account. Is there a way I can have my accounts truly sync up?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones