• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Corded Ear Bud Volume Too Loud

You are correct - they are JVC corded ear "buds", that connect via 3.5MM to an adapter to the USB C. However, I ran tests without the JVC using just the phone or the phone in speaker mode and it will only go down to ~ 12% and my Bose via Bluetooth go a bit less but still not to ZERO as the JVC, Bose and onboard speaker will right the way to ZERO in MEDIA, (Spotify, Youtube, etc.), so the issue seems to be unique to PHONE.

Reactions: Duckster
Upvote 0
You are correct - they are JVC corded ear "buds", that connect via 3.5MM to an adapter to the USB C. However, I ran tests without the JVC using just the phone or the phone in speaker mode and it will only go down to ~ 12% and my Bose via Bluetooth go a bit less but still not to ZERO as the JVC, Bose and onboard speaker will right the way to ZERO in MEDIA, (Spotify, Youtube, etc.), so the issue seems to be unique to PHONE.
what you have are in-ear headphones and not buds, just so that we get the terminology correct.

so when a phone call is coming in what volume is it at?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones