Corporate Contacts and Exchange Email

Last Updated:

1. jack376

jack376 Member This Topic's Starter

Everytime I use Corporate Directory to find someone on my company's exchange server to email, my only options for email's are my gmail account and my yahoo account but no exchange account. That doesn't make any sense to me and defeats the purpose of having corporate contacts (which sucks anyways). How do I make sure my exchange email account shows up as one of the options?

Any suggestions? Thanks.

Advertisement
  2. Redflea

Redflea Well-Known Member

There isn't a separate corporate contacts app, what do you mean when you say you use "corporate contacts".

The only contacts on my phone are from my corporate exchange server, and I've had no issues like you describe...

3. jack376

Actually, the app is called "Corporate Directory". As far as I know, it's the only way (besides 3rd party apps) that the Droid can sync exchange contacts.

4. Mike_B

Mike_B Well-Known Member

Is this supposed to be accessing your contacts from you Exchange account? Or from a Global Address List?

5. jack376

It's the company directory on the exchange server. It's separate from other contacts. If no one's familiar with this, how else are you accessing your company's corporate directory then?

6. jjl1911

jjl1911 Active Member

I use this all the time. I have never had a problem with it not finding anything. All the contacts I can search for from my pc are available on my droid. Maybe try deleting your exchange account from your phone and start over?

7. desmofan

desmofan Well-Known Member

I've been using Touchdown since I first got my Droid last november, and it works great.