• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Corporate Contacts Synch issue

Karrillion

Lurker
Aug 12, 2010
I just got the Droid 2 today. My old Droid just got the froyo (2.2) update a couple days ago. All of the corporate contacts synched onto that phone are fine.

My Droid 2 has synched corporate contacts except it's missing a lot of them and it's brought in tons of contacts that aren't even in my address book in Outlook.

It's brought in email addresses from emails I've replied to in the past but they're mostly ppl I don't want in my address book.

Anyone know of a fix to this? I've already removed the corporate account and put it back in, but it pulls down the same stuff.

Also, facebook contacts are screwed. Instead of synching with existing contacts, it's pulling in EVERYONE, which I don't want. Any ideas on that?

Thanks.

You are not the only person experiencing a problem w/ your PS3, millions of other users are all going through the same thing. Myelf included.

From what I have read, there is nothing we can do as of right now except wait for the problem (Error code 8001050F) to be resolved. Sony will most likely release a patch for this problem soon. I would be careful playing games since people are saying that certain games they play are causing their trophies and game saves to dissappear. So I would just look out for that.
================

Insurance | Accident Insurance

wrong topic?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones