• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Corporate (Exchange) Email Sorting?

StingRay

Nov 23, 2009
Dallas
Gradually getting used to using my Droid for Corporate Email & Calendar purposes....no way I would ever take this thing back, but looking for solutions to the following:

I do not see a way to sort my inbox by "From" to group those emails together. I got spoiled on my BB Storm being able to touch and hold the sender and it would sort all emails. Is there a way to do this on the Droid?

Also, when I go into my "Sent" folder, all emails are shown by the person that the emails are from, which is ME....impossible to see who I sent the email TO and have to look at the subject and open the email to have any idea about the content. There's got to be a way to change this to view by who the email was sent TO...which is usually what you're looking for anyway....

Thanks in advance!

I'm in the same boat. It isn't possible. You have to use an app. For as many things as the droid does, there is a list of what it doesn't.

I also can't find a way to copy from one email and post to another. A person at the store showed me pressing the up arrow, but it doesn't work rfeally beyond copying one word

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones