• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Custom rooted 2.2 Froyo problems

shug176

Jun 24, 2010
Just updated mine today certainly not as polished as the official 2.1 but there is hd recording and a flash update but im struggling to find things like the weather clock or the official calendar and widgets for saving on my home screens is anyone else having similar problems?

Also i cant change what keypad i use for the phone it gives me the 3 options but never changes even though i select diff.

Just updated mine today certainly not as polished as the official 2.1 but there is hd recording and a flash update but im struggling to find things like the weather clock or the official calendar and widgets for saving on my home screens is anyone else having similar problems?

What version of froyo did you install, & was it a sense version

Upvote 0
[LEFT said:
Ceefax[/LEFT];1234104]Then you aren't going to have any of the the official widgets, as they're HTC sense limited. You need to find and download replacement widgets in the market.

....Also,
i'm
guessing this
should've
been posted in the All Things Root (Desire) - Android Forums forums.....

so is there no
htc
sense on this version?does it make much difference?

The sites great but im still a bit of a newbie on here its pretty daunting trying to find where to post for the correct answer

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones