Cyanogen 6 w/blue best radio

Last Updated:

1. wcooper007

wcooper007 Member This Topic's Starter

Okay so i am trying to find a good radio for froyo i remember reading somewhere that they recommended a particular radio but i cant find it and the one i have is really bad i stay around -100 at home and i used to have 3 to 4 bars on 2.3.3 but flashed to this rom and it all changed so some help would be greatly appreciated and i have searched this forum and XDA for about a week now and have decided to ask the pro's.

Anyone??

Advertisement
  2. T 980

T 980 Well-Known Member

I'm kind of curious about this as well.

3. andygu3

andygu3 Well-Known Member

As far as I know the bars in the cm6 will show fewer bars (does not mean much) than stock or fresh. I think a better way to test your signal might be with speedtest app from the market. See what your upload/download speeds are with cm6 and then see what they are with fresh . If they are different, then look into a new radio

4. Joehunni

Joehunni Well-Known Member

If he is looking at the actual numerical signal strength than that is accurate, what radio are you using?

5. wcooper007

wcooper007 Member This Topic's Starter

right now i am using baseband 2.42.01.04.27... and i am using the numbers it goes between -75 which is the best i have ever seen and thats 3 bars all the way to -120 at home which is exactly about 2 miles from where i work..

Now with fresh i was getting full bar and at home 3 to 4 bars and it goes back and forth pretty wild like so i was just curious thanks for the responses guys