• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Decisions Decisions,

DGarmon

Mar 12, 2010
Texas
OK, with all this news going around about the BH2 not getting 2.X upgrade I'm starting to look at my options (If I can convince the Wifey and if I have the funds). I'm seriously looking at the new My Touch Slide coming out beginning of next month but have a few questions before I do. Right now I'm running the Finial version of Galaxy and my wife is running Take5 on her BH2. Does anyone know how long it usually takes to Root a new phone? I'm sure if BH_man\Eugene gets one it won't take him long LOL. A lot of my apps require root access (Titanium Backup and Meta-morph for starters), hence the need for Root. I was just wondering my options, not sure when I will be able to update but if I do, it will be shorty after the Slide Drops, :).

Thanks,

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones