1. In regards to recently combined carrier specific root forums, if your device forum was affected, please see this poll/thread!

Defender Case arrived todayAccessories

1. normandg

normandg Active Member

Well, my new Otterbox Defender case arrived today for my HTC Hero. Overall I am very pleased. If I had one complaint it would be where the headphones go. The rubber piece protecting that was a little bit of a pain. I had to play with it to get it to stay down. I haven't worn a phone on my hip in a while and this will take a little getting use to. But, it does not feel heavy or out of place. It is rather comfortable.

My 2 cents worth.

Advertisement
    tazcollins likes this.
  2. tazcollins

tazcollins Well-Known Member

I have a little trouble on my Commuter with the charge port plug. It will not stay all the way in. How is that plug on the Defender? TC
  3. jeremylobaugh

jeremylobaugh Well-Known Member

This is my biggest peeve, although, it does stay once you get it in there, i think there is just a bit too much material on the "plug".

This is my 4th otterbox defender series case, I love that they have integrated the screen protector into the case. It makes putting the case on and taking it off so much easier.

Fit and finish on the charging port cover is very good and it opens and closes easily.
  4. Rube8514

Rube8514 Well-Known Member

can someone post pics of their phone in the defender??