• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Del 7 error

JotRose

Lurker
Mar 3, 2012
I am a frustrated user of DELL 7 now it has an error that says "the application launcher stopped unexpectely process.com.android.launcher :eek: please help the force close will not go away. I am over 50 and just need electronics to work. I get frustrated when this tablet keeps having problems.

Hi JotRose. I think you will find the help you need and more in the Dell 7 discussion area here at Android Forums. Here is a link to that area:
Dell Streak 7 - Android Forums
The good users there will help you get your tablet running smoothly. Have fun.
Currently we have a new thread in our social area where existing members are paying
tribute to the new people that have just joined Android Forums. This is something
the regular users thought up to give you some idea how the group truly welcomes you to these forums. I encourage you to check out the thread and say hello. We are really glad that you joined these forums. Here is a link to that thread:
http://androidforums.com/lounge/508...ts-first-annual-newbie-appreciation-week.html

Upvote 0
I am a frustrated user of DELL 7 now it has an error that says "the application launcher stopped unexpectely process.com.android.launcher :eek: please help the force close will not go away. I am over 50 and just need electronics to work. I get frustrated when this tablet keeps having problems.
Hello, JotRose.

Welcome aboard. Unfortunately, I've read several posts on this 'vexatious' problem. I am convince that this problem is a result of a corrupt or incompatible application. Usually, removing this app fixes the problem. The hardest part is to find which application it is. So, most people just do a clean sweep of all installed apps. This is called a reset of the device.

Note: After resetting the device, pay more attention to the applications now being installed.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones