• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Delete HTC Mail app data??

LRMaggot

May 10, 2010
I use the GMail app and so have no need for the HTC Mail app. If I delete the data in HTC Mail app through application management, will this have any detrimental effect on anything else. I can't see it would and it would also free up a few meg of memory.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Steve.

I use the GMail app and so have no need for the HTC Mail app. If I delete the data in HTC Mail app through application management, will this have any detrimental effect on anything else. I can't see it would and it would also free up a few meg of memory.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Steve.

No, not as far as I am aware. It will simply erase all of your settings for the HTC Mail app -including things like Hotmail settings etc. It may even clear out all of your folders.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones