• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Did i just brick my phone?????

AndroidFan420

Feb 19, 2011
Manchester, NH
i was at the last step of installing icarus and it said the phone will reboot twice after i hit reboot so the screen goes to the huawei logo flashes blue and goes to huawei again for 2 seconds and back to the clockworkmod recovery screen the options were listed as usiual like a ****** i hit reboot again was i wrong to do that????????? its now ben on the huawei screen for 10 mins what should i do??????????????

I got it I restored an old back up and after a calming down and thinking it over I realised I hadnt put Icarus on my sd card so it wouldnt work I hear you can free up alot of memory by putting dilvx cache on the sd card I went thru the steps using a termanal emulator the command I entered made alot of things happen alot of scroling but the words I could see were negitave im not sure it worked how will I know if its working properly

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones