1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Disney World App?

Last Updated:

1. smackie

smackie New Member This Topic's Starter

Just got my Moto Droid and love it!. Headed down to Disney World next week and was hoping to find some DW apps. Hidden Mickey's, park secrets based on your GPS location etc... I know there are some for the iPhone but haven't come across any for the Droid yet. Any suggestions? Seems like Disney and VZW are teaming up to release 'Mobile Magic' and it looks great but not sure if it will be out before I go.

Thanks in advance!

Sean

Advertisement
  2. Tim K

Tim K Well-Known Member Contributor

3. smackie

smackie New Member This Topic's Starter

I just got off the phone With VZW and they told me it's available on my wife's Razor but not the Droid. Are you kidding me? Hey I'm willing to pay the $10 if it saves me time in line.

4. coondogg97

coondogg97 Member

I know, I'm extremely disappointed as well. For some odd reason its not available on any smart phone. There is always the completely stripped mobile site here:

http://m.disneyworld.com

5. coondogg97

coondogg97 Member

I know, I'm disappointed as well. For some odd reason its not available on any smart phone. There is always the completely stripped down mobile site here:

http://m.disneyworld.com

6. KGsDaddy

KGsDaddy New Member

I believe the reason why the Disney Parks app is not available for Droid phones is because the app is developed for phones that use BREW. So us android folks are out of luck.. as least for the time being.