• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help DNS settings for a wifi connection

FLIP4stackz

Lurker
Jul 21, 2012
hi all, im new here and new to android phones as well...long story short, i had that DNS malicious software on my network that got my internet shut down on March 9th. The only way i was able to fix that was by manually putting in comcasts DNS settings into my computer, playstation, and my previous phone (iphone, flame on if you must, but damn it was so easy to just go into the network from that phone and easily imput the correct DNS settings). the problem im having now is that with my new galaxy 3, i dont know of any way to manually enter these DNS settings to connect to my home network. im also a bit of a computer noob so im completely helpless...does anyone know of any solutions?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones