• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Dock Doing Funky Things?

D

Deleted User

Sometimes, when typing in a forum in a browser, if I hit SHIFT-C, the cursor will move back one space and delete. If I hit it twice, it will move back one space and then put the C on the screen.

If I do SHIFT-B, it will act s if I hit ENTER. If I get SHIFT-B twice in succession, it will act as if I hit ENTER, and then put a B on the screen.

Will happen if using the SHIFT key or CAPS LOCK.

Doesn't always happen. Definitely happens in Chrome. Just tried to get it to happen in Boat and Firefox.. think it has before.. even in Market.

Anyone else have any Dock Keyboard issues?

Sometimes, when typing in a forum in a browser, if I hit SHIFT-C, the cursor will move back one space and delete. If I hit it twice, it will move back one space and then put the C on the screen.

If I do SHIFT-B, it will act s if I hit ENTER. If I get SHIFT-B twice in succession, it will act as if I hit ENTER, and then put a B on the screen.

Will happen if using the SHIFT key or CAPS LOCK.

Doesn't always happen. Definitely happens in Chrome. Just tried to get it to happen in Boat and Firefox.. think it has before.. even in Market.

Anyone else have any Dock Keyboard issues?

i just tried this on chrome and dolphin with no issues. not sure what is going on with your dock. have you tried and just reboot the prime and see if that helps?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones