• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Dock/radio problem

krisatt

Lurker
Dec 28, 2012
Problem using ihome iC50 dock/radio with my Samsung galaxy S3 to play music from the phone. The ihome has an auto off function that shuts the music off 3 minutes after it senses that no music is playing. Problem is, it shuts off every 3 minutes even if music is playing. I haven't been able to disable or get around the auto shut-off. Help

I'm running into the same problem. Also, the volume (medium on Android, 20 on the dock) is way too quiet (way quieter than the radio). I have to turn both up to get the same radio volume, which then makes the radio way too loud. Even if I plug in other devices (iPod, CD player), they're way too quiet. They sound just fine through other speakers or docks. Just typing this it started back up randomly. It would be tragic if this was a defective unit as I had to reserve it online and go to two different stores to pick it up.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones