• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Does the XO skin REALLY fill in cracks?

So i praise my galaxy nexus and my heart just dropped when i noticed for the very first time there was a very small hair line scratch on my phone. Now most people probably would never be able to even notice it but it just bugs me knowing that its there. I heard that the XO skin is able to fill it in but does it REALLY do that or is it just some advertising gimmick?

I'm pretty sure that any screen protector will visibly hide any small scratches due to light reflecting off of the smooth screen protector and not the scratched screen. It won't repair or fill in the scratch, but you won't see it while the screen protector is installed. I have a cheap dry-apply, and the sizeable scratch on my GN's screen is all but invisible now.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones