• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Dont download Red Droid!

One app completely toasted your phone? I'm having a hard time believing this. Can you elaborate?
OH YEA Believe it!
My phone worked fine until I downloaded this application.
After I downloaded it and 1st off watched how slow it was showing the videos and not even full screen videos I started noticing only after the 1st few seconds of watching a video it started sticking on the picture then saying Force close.
Reopened it same thing.
I reopened it again and the video played but very slow and jerky once again.
Then I went to look at other things that were working fine on my phone minutes before I downloaded Red Droid/Red Tube now everything one by one started saying force close and finally to the point that I couldnt even connect to my network/internet!
Called Verizon and after an hr of resets and reprogramming they instructed me their was nothing more they could do on their end and we have tried everything.
I uninstalled all my apps etc.. nothing
DONT DOWNLOAD IT!
I should've read the comments part of Red Droid/Red Tube before I paid for it and installed it because if you notice im not the only one who had this happen to them and most all of the comments related to SUCKS!
Shame on them for taking peoples $
:mad:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones