1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Dont download Red Droid!

Last Updated:

1. italian1966

italian1966 New Member This Topic's Starter

Dont download Red Droid! aka Red Tube!
    I downloaded this application and it crashed my phone. Have to get another one.
    Thanks
    Shouldve known.:mad:

Advertisement
  2. A.Nonymous

A.Nonymous Well-Known Member

One app completely toasted your phone? I'm having a hard time believing this. Can you elaborate?

3. Demache

Demache Well-Known Member

Even if it did mess it up, couldn't you have just factory restored it? An app really can't do physical harm to the phone.

4. italian1966

italian1966 New Member This Topic's Starter

OH YEA Believe it!
    My phone worked fine until I downloaded this application.
    After I downloaded it and 1st off watched how slow it was showing the videos and not even full screen videos I started noticing only after the 1st few seconds of watching a video it started sticking on the picture then saying Force close.
    Reopened it same thing.
    I reopened it again and the video played but very slow and jerky once again.
    Then I went to look at other things that were working fine on my phone minutes before I downloaded Red Droid/Red Tube now everything one by one started saying force close and finally to the point that I couldnt even connect to my network/internet!
    Called Verizon and after an hr of resets and reprogramming they instructed me their was nothing more they could do on their end and we have tried everything.
    I uninstalled all my apps etc.. nothing
    DONT DOWNLOAD IT!
    I should've read the comments part of Red Droid/Red Tube before I paid for it and installed it because if you notice im not the only one who had this happen to them and most all of the comments related to SUCKS!
    Shame on them for taking peoples $
    :mad:

5. Lawls

Lawls Member

Try a Factory Reset on Settings click Privacy then Restore to Factory Settings. I cant see an app frying your phones hardware.
    This should probably be in another forum also not sure where though im still new (A)

6. A.Nonymous

A.Nonymous Well-Known Member

It's a 4 star app that's been downloaded 10,000 - 50,000 times. I really don't think it's a malicious app. Also, on Appbrain, it's free.