• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

.::Droid Incredible Lounge::.

Hello!!!!

Ok so I went to Verizon and they told me I cant upgrade until the 22nd. Bummer but its whatever. So I probably have another week before im comfortable getting the phone. This is going to be a LONNNNNGGGG week. Oh well I can do more research then :p Not that I havnt done enough!
Dude that sucks... call CS (611) and tell them how close to your upgrade you are and if they can change it in computer to let you do it now. Thats what i did.
All I can say is watch this vid. I nearly vommited due to my fear of heights.
Strange & Amazing on Yahoo! Video

I hate you Goat!! Think i need to lay down now!!

Upvote 0
Ok so I got the mac back. 1100 dollars in repairs...Thank god (or rather pops) for getting the warranty, didnt cost me a thing. Now I just need to call the apple people up and talk to them about the lemon policy. I know that it requires 3 major fixes before I can really work them. Ive had two so far, but I might be able to work something out. Wish me luck everyone :)

Upvote 0
Ok so I got the mac back. 1100 dollars in repairs...Thank god (or rather pops) for getting the warranty, didnt cost me a thing. Now I just need to call the apple people up and talk to them about the lemon policy. I know that it requires 3 major fixes before I can really work them. Ive had two so far, but I might be able to work something out. Wish me luck everyone :)

Congrats! Glad they covered it, but you're right, after two major problems, I'd sure push for a replacement, because the next one will most certainly be out of warranty. Good luck kid! :)

Upvote 0
just woke up at 6pm bump
Quiet in here with steven mia in the woods

That's exactly where I was. On break, we spent the afternoon hiking up a mountain to an overlook. It was awesome. The hike up and down took about three hours. Rocky, very rocky. Difficult to step carefully in my sneakers. I'm ok though. Having a good time. I'm hoping to beat my roomie to sleep. :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones