• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

.::Droid Incredible Lounge::.

PIS!!!!! lmao!!!! should I fix it, or just let it go, lol

and is it okay for me to say... god I need to get laid, been horney for like 3 days now, ugh.
WELL... in that case, LOL
morning yall or afternoon for me now...

and congrats steven!!!
Whats up yojoe!!
あなたが酔っぱらったになりたいですか?
I do I do!!

Upvote 0
Can someone help me explain WHY my GF is upset at me...?

Ok so today is my day off, and she is in class/school until 430 PM. We had plans after she got off to go to a halloween store so we can check out costumes. Work called me and told me they were SUPER short, and I figure I would tell them I can come in but only stay until about 730/8, that way I have some time with her and the store after work. She doesnt like that because they usually keep me super late. She is now pissed and says she will go without me.

So I do some thinking, I call work up and tell them that I can only stay until 5. That gives her a chance to come home, relax and then I can pick her up and we can go, and work is happy since I came in for a little while. Everyone's happy right? NO! GF is now mad that im NOT staying until 9PM (The time they originally wanted me to stay until) and she said she is going without me. Money is no big deal for me, Im fine on money, I just want to keep a good reputation with my job while keeping her happy too...Women are SO confusing. I switched things around for her, and she is unhappy...

Upvote 0
ummmmm Im sorry... wasnt the kiss good enough?.... hmmm... lets see what I have in my oven....Oh look! a freshly baked blueberry pie!!!! it has a cut out of yoda on top.... isnt it nice?

Thaaaanks for the pie!!! No, kisses aren't good enough. I've been married long enough and around long enough to know that kisses don't come free, thank you!

Hey Steven! I made you a blueberry pie! Now you get back here and eat it before I feed it to you after I tie you up and beat you! :D

You don't want to tie me up. I have a very bad temper that I keep under control. :D

Upvote 0
WELL... in that case, LOL

Whats up yojoe!!

I do I do!!

私は王を逃す

Ahhhhh Red: You have stumbled upon one of lifes great mysteries... you can never please a woman. Its true, I know. I havent been pleased since day one. she probably switched her schedule around once, and maybe it bothered her that she had to do it a couple more times. Sometimes they just get p*ssed off because they can. *pats head* Just do what your final plan was, and then talk to her about it when you have a quiet moment, and things have cooled off. *hug*

Upvote 0
I dunno. I know she HATES my work because she is so used to seeing me (i didn't have a job for most of the time I've been with her) so when something like this comes up than it bothers her...but she understands that I need to keep this job...i honestly don't think she wants to say what I did was right. She hates admitting it when I'm right. I dunno maybe I'm just being cynical too. It just annoys me when I do things for her she doesn't appreciate it. Might be an age thing too. She is a but younger than me

Upvote 0
I dunno. I know she HATES my work because she is so used to seeing me (i didn't have a job for most of the time I've been with her) so when something like this comes up than it bothers her...but she understands that I need to keep this job...i honestly don't think she wants to say what I did was right. She hates admitting it when I'm right. I dunno maybe I'm just being cynical too. It just annoys me when I do things for her she doesn't appreciate it. Might be an age thing too. She is a but younger than me
Age does make a difference.... the younger you are the less you understand what it is to be an adult, and to survive. I learned this the hard way..

Upvote 0
Morning All! Haru, love the Catwoman/Selina Kyle avvy, but whatever language you are all typing in is coming out as blocks on my PC...
It is hiragana. Sometimes all I get are blocks too, not too sure why.
Skorp, are you happy with the team you drafted?
Let's just say I am content for the moment. Since this is my first foray into FH, it will take a couple of matchups to get a better grip on the whole deal.

Upvote 0
Does anyone have any problems I can help them solve? want some advice?

I have a question for you..... I posted this on Facebook, and didnt get much of a response:

Me: Do men even have a heart? If you are a man with a heart speak up now!

Them:
Jay Ross: whats that ?

Mark Smith: A heart, can you eat it? is this some new age thing?

Jason Mercado: <every attempt to speak is thwarted by a lack of sound>

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones