• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

.::Droid Incredible Lounge::.

Was interesting to the last swing of the bat. I'm sorry we came up short. They gave it a good shot. Bumgarner has their number... can't say enough about his control. Very impressed with the guy. I naturally feel sorry for my team. There has to be a loser for there to be a winner though. :( I hope we can get back into the big dance soon enough to play with some experienced players.... Onto basketball lol

As for your likes to thanks.. I don't know. I need the thanks I guess lol. TT has a lot of quirks on these forums. We almost refuse to do any moderations using TT because it can and has let us down.
Can't have that when you are trying to put out fires.

Upvote 0
I'm not ashamed to be a Royals fan tonight. If someone had asked me what the chances were of getting into post season play at the all star break I'd have just laughed. They played strong and they played as a team. I'm proud of them actually. The best season since 85 lol. It sure made the post season fun to watch. Normally I'm rooting for the AL and not really that wrapped up in it. Every baseball fan should have a season with their team such as I have enjoyed with the Royals.

Upvote 0
I'm not ashamed to be a Royals fan tonight. If someone had asked me what the chances were of getting into post season play at the all star break I'd have just laughed. They played strong and they played as a team. I'm proud of them actually. The best season since 85 lol. It sure made the post season fun to watch. Normally I'm rooting for the AL and not really that wrapped up in it. Every baseball fan should have a season with their team such as I have enjoyed with the Royals.

Hope you guys get another chance. What sucks is the window of opportunity for small market teams is so short, whereas the big market teams can just reload via free agency. Baseball sorely needs a salary cap in my opinion.

Reactions: olbriar
Upvote 0
That is a bit extreme for sure. I don't know what the KC fans would have done if they had won. It was way back in the age of innocence when they last won one.

@Gmash I'm with you on that. I only hope the Royals can make it back while their roster has some post season experience. That's worth at least one series game and maybe more. The smaller franchises don't stand much a chance. I'm a real fan of salary caps and parity. It will never happen in baseball. Too much money at the top to let such an equalizer happen.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones