Droid locked screen.

Last Updated:

1. Ebonarm

Ebonarm Member This Topic's Starter

So when I first got my Droid when the screen would lock the unlock slider and the mute slider were connected and it was an arc. Now though they are both seperate little blocks. I didn't notice when it happened, but now I don't know how to turn it back to the arc. Anyone have any idea how to do this?

Advertisement
  2. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

That's the updated look for 2.0.1 instead of the arc from 2.0. I don't know of any other way to port the old look other than rooting and finding a patch for it.

Ebonarm likes this.
  3. Ebonarm

Well damn I really liked that arc. Oh well. Thanks for the quick response.

4. defkorn

defkorn Well-Known Member

If you have root, you can use Petes 2.0.0 lockscreen patcher. If you dont know what root is, read here.
    Heres a link to the lockscreen thread on droidforums.net (i searched here and didnt find anything)

5. NickRo

NickRo Active Member

If you want to root, another option would be DroidMod. You can use the DMUpdater to install DroidMod 1.0 and select to install the 2.0 lock screen. I preferred the old lock screen as well and have it back now as I have DroidMod's 1.0 on my phone. I haven't had any problems whatsoever with their stuff and would highly recommend it. I would suggest reading a lot before doing it though so you know what's actually going on and not just doing it blindly. Good luck.

6. Ebonarm

I've been thinking about rooting, but I'm still going through the pros and cons. If i do go with it I'll be sure to look up the suggestions.