• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Droid locked screen.

Ebonarm

Lurker
Feb 23, 2010
So when I first got my Droid when the screen would lock the unlock slider and the mute slider were connected and it was an arc. Now though they are both seperate little blocks. I didn't notice when it happened, but now I don't know how to turn it back to the arc. Anyone have any idea how to do this?

If you want to root, another option would be DroidMod. You can use the DMUpdater to install DroidMod 1.0 and select to install the 2.0 lock screen. I preferred the old lock screen as well and have it back now as I have DroidMod's 1.0 on my phone. I haven't had any problems whatsoever with their stuff and would highly recommend it. I would suggest reading a lot before doing it though so you know what's actually going on and not just doing it blindly. Good luck.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones