• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Droid rebooting problem

I had the same issue with mine, it would keep rebooting itself about 3 times a day. Then one day it locked up on me and I had to shut it down by removing the battery. It would not turn back on at all. I called Verizon and they sent me out a new (refurb) phone. While waiting for the new phone I discovered that the contacts for the battery were a little messed up (not making full contact with the battery). I fixed those and it worked fine again. I still proceeded to send my old phone back (after doing a factory reset on it) just in case something else was wrong with it.

You may want to call Verizon tech support, they are pretty good about getting you a new phone when there are issues with your old one.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones