• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Droid X System Dump - Download here!

Fabolous

Superuser
Nov 7, 2009
Illinois
fabdroid.com
For those that are interested in taking a look at the Droid X's files, they're all here in their full glory (my post at AD):

Droid X system dump - Motorola Droid X Support/General - AllDroid Public Board - Droid X system dump - Motorola Droid X Support/General - AllDroid Public Board - Forum

The direct link is below:

droidx.zip

Also, you can have the wallpapers that come w/ Droid X here:

xpapers.zip

And this is a little preview of the framework ported to my Droid -- full theme to come soon?

droidx.png

Enjoy!

Great work Fab! This is one of the many reasons I love this Forum Goodies and more goodies. I was a chronic lurker up until a short while ago. I am glad to have come outta the Droid Darkness. If any of the Android Forums team and members need anything feel free to let me know. I will post for ya'll at my site AndroidReviewer.com anytime. Keep up the awesome work. Yes i said awesome I am old school.:)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones